- Photoshoot sessions last up to 45 minutes
- Photoshoots remain at $40 per session, each additional model is an extra $20
- Your preferred Photoshoot location should be at or somewhat near the convention area.
- You will receive a minimum of 6 photos, with each additional 3-5 extra for each person to the overall number including group shots, each photo is at 2K resolution. Waiting time can vary but I will see to it that it doesn't go past 2-3 weeks.
- Upon meeting-up, have a location in mind where you want to shoot; I can offer suggestions but would point to you being the first judge of where you'd like to shoot.
- Bring a multitude of poses for me to capture! Reference photos help. Similar note, try and keep the shoot to 1-2 nearby locations, I don't want to go on long walks to multiple locations, this would also cut into your shoot time!
- Once I'm done processing your shoot, I will send you an email containing a link to a ZIP folder where you'll find your photos in both regular and large sizes.
Here are some etiquette notes:
- Cosplayers in groups should be from the same series.
- If you're running late, just shoot me a text to let me know.
- 5-10 minutes I'm ok with, but if you're half hour late, most of that time will be unfortunately taken out of the shooting time as I need to keep my schedule in order.
- If you feel the need to cancel, contact me first we'll see if we can work something out. But don't informe me 5 minutes prior to the shoot that you cannot make it.
- When you receive your photos, PLEASE DO NOT crop the photos to change orientation, make heavy modifications, remove watermark, or add cartoony effects.
- You may, however, crop the photo so it works as an avatar image, or for a banner showcasing your costumes.
- You may make *minor* additional changes to the photos with the intent of enhancing the photo. You may feel that a certain image looks a bit too dark or too desaturated sometimes, but understand this is the way I edited the photo, your monitor may not always reflect the photo properly as well.
- No matter how much someone works on an image, someone else can always take the image and improve even more upon it.
- IF you do make any modification, please run it by me first to OK-it as I've had many quality-issues in the past, we both want only good-quality photos of YOUR cosplay to be showcased!
- When posting the images, include credit in the description, and make mention of any small edits you may have made.
- You do not have rights to sell images to third-party publishers however, they will have to talk with me for any use of my images, I'm certain we can work something out.
- I reserve the rights to use the images for publication, promotions, blog posts and online showcasing.
- If you're up all night before the photoshoot and can't get your costume done in time and decide to wear something else, no sweat! Just let me know of the change : )
So with all that information out and for you to work with, here is the form I will need you to fill out (with ConBravo 2014 somewhere in the title) and email to me:
For Days and Times, I'm letting you decide on what would work for you. Give me a range of times ie: Sat 10am-2pm and 6pm-8pm & Sun 1-3pm. It'll benefit everyone to get their preferred times! Choose one of the three meet-up locations (remember, its just an easy-to-find meeting spot before heading out to your desired location for the actual shoot). Not entirely sure which days I'll be attending ConBravo, but probably the Friday and Saturday at this point.
So fire away! I'll be looking over all the requests the next couple days. Please understand I may have to turn you down depending on demand as I am unable to do 12 shoots each day : ( I would love to have a photoshoot with everyone but unfortunately that's just unrealistic.
Thanks, Good luck, and see you at ConBravo!