- Photoshoot sessions last up to 45 minutes
- Photoshoots remain at $40 per session, each additional model is an extra $20
- Your preferred Photoshoot location should be at or somewhat near the convention area.
- You will receive a minimum of 6 photos, with each additional 3-5 extra for each person to the overall number including group shots, each photo is at 2K resolution. Waiting time can vary but I will see to it that it doesn't go past 2-3 weeks.
- Upon meeting-up, have a location in mind where you want to shoot; I can offer suggestions but would point to you being the first judge of where you'd like to shoot.
- Bring a multitude of poses for me to capture! Reference photos help. Similar note, try and keep the shoot to 1-2 nearby locations, I don't want to go on long walks to multiple locations, this would also cut into your shoot time!
- Once I'm done processing your shoot, I will send you an email containing a link to a ZIP folder where you'll find your photos in both regular and large sizes.
Here are some etiquette notes:
- Cosplayers in groups should be from the same series.
- If you're running late, just shoot me a text to let me know.
- 5-10 minutes I'm ok with, but if you're half hour late, that time will be unfortunately taken out of the shooting time as I need to keep my schedule in order.
- If you feel the need to cancel, contact me first we'll see if we can work something out. Please don't informe me 5 minutes prior to the shoot that you cannot make it because you couldn't get your costume complete the night before.
- When you receive your photos, PLEASE DO NOT crop the photos to change orientation, make heavy modifications, remove watermark, or add cartoony effects.
- You may, however, crop the photo so it works as an avatar image, or for a banner showcasing your costumes.
- You may make *minor* additional changes to the photos with the intent of enhancing the photo. You may feel that a certain image looks a bit too dark or too desaturated sometimes, but understand this is the way I edited the photo, your monitor is another factor in how the photo really looks.
- No matter how much someone works on an image, someone else can always take the image and keep editing.
- IF you do make any modification, please run it by me first to OK-it as I've had many quality-issues in the past, we both want only good-quality photos of YOUR cosplay to be showcased!
- When posting the images, include credit in the description, and make mention of any small edits you may have made which may include small items photoshopped-in that you forgot to bring to the shoot; I will not be editing in any forgotten props.
- You do not have rights to sell images to third-party publishers. However, they can come talk to me for any use of my images, I'm certain we can work something out.
- I reserve the rights to use the images for publication, promotions, blog posts and online showcasing.
- If you're up all night before the photoshoot and can't get your costume done in time and decide to wear something else, no sweat! Just let me know of the change : )
So with all that information out and for you to work with, here is the form I will need you to fill out (with Otakon 2014 somewhere in the creative title) and email to me:
Click for Larger View
For Days and Times, I'm letting you decide on what would work for you. Give me a range of times ie: Sat 10am-2pm and 6pm-8pm & Sun 1-3pm. It'll benefit everyone to get their preferred times! Choose one of the three meet-up locations (remember, its just an easy-to-find meeting spot before heading out to your desired location for the actual shoot).
So fire away! I'll be looking over all the requests the next couple days. Please understand I may have to turn you down depending on demand as I am unable to do 12 shoots each day : ( I would love to have a photoshoot with everyone but unfortunately it's just unrealistic.
Thanks, Good luck, and see you at Otakon!