Here I have some basic information regarding photoshoots, this pertains strictly to regular convention photoshoots; if you're looking for personal/commercial/other types of photography/videography services you can email me with specific requests.
*Photoshoot bookings will start 30 days prior to any con that I'll be attending.
Please wait for the announcement post as I will not take any requests before then.
Sending me an early email will not save you a spot in line.
- Photoshoot sessions last up to 45 minutes
- Photoshoots are $40 per session, each additional model is an extra $20, payment should be made AT the shoot.
- Your preferred Photoshoot location should be at or somewhat near the convention area.
- You will receive a minimum of 6 photos, with each additional 3-5 extra for each person to the overall number including group shots, each photo is at 2K resolution. Waiting time can vary but I will see to it that it doesn't go past 2-3 weeks.
- You may request for more than 1 photoshoot, but it will depend on the overall demand whether I can accommodate them, if even your first shoot. I'll be giving everyone an equal opportunity.
- Upon meeting-up, have a location in chosen where you want to shoot at; I can offer suggestions but would point to you being the first judge of where you'd like to shoot.
- Bring a multitude of poses for me to capture! Reference photos help. Similar note, try and keep the shoot to 1-2 nearby locations, I don't want to go on long walks to multiple locations, this also cuts into your shoot time!
- Once I'm done processing your shoot, I will send you an email containing a link to a ZIP folder where you'll find your photos in both regular and large sizes.
Thank you! : )
Here are some etiquette notes:
- Cosplayers in groups should be from the same series.
- If you're running late, just shoot me a text to let me know.
- 5-10 minutes isn't a big issue, but if you're half hour late, that time will be unfortunately taken out of the shooting time as I need to keep my schedule in order.
- If you feel the need to cancel, contact me first we'll see if we can work something out. Please don't inform me 5 minutes prior to the shoot that you cannot make it because you couldn't get your costume complete the night before.
- Upon receiving your photos, PLEASE DO NOT crop the photos to change orientation, make heavy modifications, remove watermark, or add cartoony effects.
- You may, however, crop the photo so it works as an avatar image, or for a banner showcasing your costumes.
- You may make *minor* additional changes to the photos with the intent of enhancing the photo. You may feel that a certain image looks a bit too dark or too desaturated sometimes, but understand this is the way I edited the photo, your monitor is another factor in how the photo really looks.
- No matter how much someone works on an image, someone else can always take the image and keep editing.
- IF you do make any modification, please run it by me first to OK-it as I've had some quality-issues in the past, we both only want great-quality photos of YOUR cosplay to be showcased!
- When posting the images, include credit in the description, and make mention of any small edits you may have made which may include small items photoshopped-in that you forgot to bring to the shoot; I will not be editing-in any forgotten props.
- You do not have rights to sell images to third-party publishers. However, they cantalk to me for any use of my images, I'm certain we can work something out.
- I reserve the rights to use the images for publication, promotions, blog posts and online showcasing.
- If you're up all night before the photoshoot and can't get your costume done in time and decide to wear something else, no sweat! Just let me know of the change : )
Note: By purchasing these photos the model is granted only the right to use the photos for their own personal use. Images may not be resold to third parties. The photographs may not be edited without consent from the photographer. Photographs may be printed for personal use only and non-commercial use; Prints may not be mass-produced and/or sold for profit without the photographer's consent. When posting photographs online, credit must be granted to the photographer, and if possible, linked back to his site. If any minor changes are made, that must be stated in the description. By law, the photographer retains all rights to the photographs unless otherwise stated.